Thursday, December 01, 2005

In the Hotel Room......

(Sorry folks, I had to work on my 6 sigma project last night)

He pulled me into his arms the minute we made it through the door to my room. I couldn't get over how good he smelled, it overpowered my senses making me weak in the knees. Urgent and needy kisses passed between the two of us, his hands firmly on my ass pulling me toward his growing lower region.

"Let's go lie down," I whispered between kisses.

"Ok," he barely breathed back to me, his eyes penetrating into me. Pulling both of his hands up to my chest, he stroked my visibly hard nipples through my blouse. He squeezed them both at the same time causing me to lean into him, catching my balance on his arms. I ached for him between my legs.

Yanking my jeans and panties off, I climbed up on the bed and sat astride him. He continued to stroke and squeeze my nipples through my blouse. So hard beneath me, I rubbed the bare skin between my legs on the bulge of his slacks. Such a tease he was, I wanted him so badly.

"I need you [R]," I whined. He smiled wickedly up at me, he was waiting for me to ask. Climbing off him as he leaned up, his pants were gone and he was pumping inside me within a matter of seconds. My back arched up to him almost immediately, my hips lifting off the bed moving in unison with his thrusts. I screamed out his name when I climaxed, the people in the next room banged on the wall.

R looked at me and smiled, "That's my girl, let's really give them something to complain about, shall we?"

No comments: