Thursday, December 22, 2005

Seduction

My plan tonight is to seduce my husband. I long to be fucked good and hard, I need to feel him thrusting into me, grinding against my aching loin.

After soaking in the tub for an hour I completely removed my body of all hair from the neck down. I have never had a completely hairless pussy before, the feeling is unreal. I'm reaching down right now just to feel it one more time, so soft, so smooth.

I have my robe on so my kids can not see the sheer babydoll negligee and skimpy panties that I am wearing. I bought them just today, just for this reason alone. Bright red and kind of scratchy, my nipples are permanently erect from the sensation of the material against them. My panties have climbed up the crack of my ass slightly, I patiently await my husbands arrival.

I'm going to ask to speak with him in our room, and lock the door behind us. No interruptions. I need this too much, I pray he doesn't say no.

1 comment:

Woman with a Secret said...

Not sure if I'll be keeping it shaved. I've always been of the opinion there should be at least a little hair down there, not a whole lot, it should always be neat and trimmed nicely. I kind of like the feel of things right now, though. :D

It's a toss up, I can't decide.