Thursday, December 15, 2005

Want, Need, Desire

I smiled the minute R opened the door. I couldn't wait to see him. Smiling back, he leaned down and kissed me hard on the lips.

"I've missed you so much," he said into my ear and brushed the snow out of my hair. Placing his hand in the small of my back he guided me through the door and led me into the kitchen. "Let me take your coat [woman with a secret]," I was already warm and flushed, lustfully needing him. I removed my coat revealing noticeably visible erect nipples through my satin blouse. R smoothed his hand up my shirt front and cupped my breast, pinching the nipple between his thumb and finger. My back arched as I tried to catch my breath, I placed my hands on his upper arms.

"I've missed you too." I closed my eyes as he leaned down to kiss me once again. Sliding his free arm about my waist he pulled me to him, I couldn't help but moan with desire.

"Aaaaaah, I can tell," he cooed. Removing his hand from my breast he slid it down between my legs and started to rub. My every last thought escaped me, all I knew, all I wanted was for him to make me crazy with desire. My need for him was so great I came right then and there while he gently rubbed my mound through my slacks and panties. "I can see we're going to have some fun tonight," he smiled wickedly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have had moments like this with my MW too:)
good blog u have. fun:)

Woman with a Secret said...

yes, I had a very good evening. Let's just say, the muscles on my inner thighs smarted a little this morning when I woke up this morning.