Monday, December 19, 2005

I've been tagged......

by the Desperate Husband.

The first player of this game starts with the topic 'five weird habits of yourself'. People who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says “You are tagged” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.

5 Weird Habits of the Woman with a Secret
  1. I have only 1 ink pen that I use from morning until night. I will use this ink pen until it runs out of ink, then I will buy another one and use it exclusively as well.
  2. I like to dip french fries in chocolate shakes.
  3. I wear flip flops around the house instead of slippers.
  4. I am unable to use public restrooms. It has to be an emergency for me to even use the restroom at work.
  5. I like to wrap my blankets tightly around me while I'm sleeping, kind of like a cocoon.

Now, this is the part where I should tag 5 more people. I'll leave that up to my readers, if you would like to participate, please do, and let me know so I can take a peek.

No comments: