Sunday, December 11, 2005

Alone in the Theater

One of the great things about going to an unpopular movie is a virtually empty theater. Kissing, touching, holding, playing, so many fun things to do in the dark.

Only 2 other couples were in the theater with us, neither of which were within 15 rows of us. Deciding to take full advantage of the situation, I slipped my hand between his legs and started to rub. Chuckling, he tightened his arm about my shoulders and nuzzled something into my ear about being sick and taking it easy.

"I just can't help myself when I'm around you," I whispered back. Reaching down to unzip his jeans, he started to laugh.

"I can't help myself when I'm around you either," he whispered in return. Leaning into him, I took his cock in my hand and gently rubbed and stroked it through most of the movie until he finally came.

2 comments:

Nick Mazonowicz said...

Well, I suppose there's worse things to do than watch Dukes of Hazzard

Sandman said...

I've got several fantasies with movie theatres. You're pleasuring yourselves outside the bedroom. It's not quite public sex and definitely not private. Very erotic!