Sunday, December 18, 2005

Survived - 1 More Office Holiday Party Under the Belt

Alcohol - Coworkers - the Holidays...... A lethal combination.

As usual, I had a really good time at the party this year. It can be an eye opening experience to see your coworkers let their hair down. Which ones like to party, which ones start to flirt, which ones become funnier then hell, it surprises the heck out of you.

I was rather well behaved this year, I did get drunk and flirt a bit, but I was behaved none-the-less. Until I got home, that is. It is amazing the affect that alcohol can have on a person's inhibitions. It's like, all of a sudden, you have none. I was all over my husband the second I got home, I wanted him so badly. We didn't even make it to the bedroom, I found myself sucking his cock in the middle of the dining room while he sat in a kitchen chair, almost fully dressed, khakis pulled down to allow me access.

I had almost forgotten how it sounded to hear him moan for me. I've missed it.

No comments: