Saturday, December 31, 2005

Reunion

My heart skipped a beat at the sight of R. How I have missed him! We had already left for the funeral before he returned from his family visit.

Such an odd feeling, really. I was nervous and tingly and smiling, I couldn't stop smiling. He smiled down at me and hugged me so tight. Heady and breathless I leaned my head back and kissed him.

"Damn I'm glad you're back," he said, wrapping his arm about my shoulders, leading me into the foyer.

Thoughts of the evening ahead played in my mind. I was glad to be back as well.

3 comments:

aDICKt said...

It's amazing how some people cause such reactions... there was one woman... in my past. Just her words, sometimes in IM... sometimes on the phone... but just knowing... all the passion, desire, lust and love between us would make goosebumps on my body, with a tingling in my loins and a quickened heartbeat.

It's a wonderful feeling.

ArtfulDodger said...

Welcome back, sorry to hear of your holiday troubles, but it sounds like things are getting back to normal. Have a wonderful New Year!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the info