Friday, December 23, 2005

The Seduction Failed

He was just 'not in the mood' and 'too tired'. I wasn't even able to coax him into the bedroom to show him what was beneath the robe.

I sometimes feel that marriage allows for spouses to take each other for granted. That sense of security that comes along with marriage leads you to believe that you can pretty much act like an ass, not always treat your partner with respect, neglect them at times, and they will still be there waiting for you.

Well, enough of that talk. Sometimes things just don't work out the way I would like them. I ended the night taking care of my own needs, tucked away in the privacy of my bedroom. Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Woman with a Secret said...

yes, it did suck! Sorry to disappoint, I was hoping to come back with some good details.

DH said...

I'm sorry the seduction didn't work out...I know the territory.

But thank you for sharing the pic! :)

Admin said...

he doesnt know what hes missing, poor guy:)

Woman with a Secret said...

I was a little hesitant to post the picture actually. I thought it might be a bit too graphic. I'm glad you liked the pic DH.

Thanks for stopping by adam. I wouldn't feel too sorry for him. :)

Anonymous said...

"Not in the mood . . ." Can't imagine a guy saying that, but it sounds like you were able to relieve some stress anyway . . . lol. Thanks for the pic --- nothing like a good visual . . . mmmmmmmmm . . . especially one like that. Looks very inviting, especially on a cold winters evening.

aDICKt said...

I don't get it... really, I don't. As a man, I feel like I'm perpetually horny. Gosh, all it takes is a look from one of the SEXretaries at work, and my mouth begins to water. Does anyone else experience this?

Yet... I know what you mean about the marriage. We've changed, she and I. She's become more prim and proper... I've become a cum-slut. I mean... I love it! OK. I digress... but when we climb into bed, it is SHE who is asleep within 5 minutes, while it is I who becomes aroused (throbbing hard!!!) by the mere touch of her smooth, hot, soft skin against mine.

It's just not fair... is it?



aDICKt of Passion

Djaevle said...

I love the picture; it is not that I am particularly into shaved women - it is that those lips look so plump and delicious.

Mmmmm.

The best way to make someone want something is to make it clear they can't have it.

Woman with a Secret said...

Those are wise words djaevle. I'll be keeping that in mind.

adickt, hang in there.

jim, I can't imagine a guy saying that either! But, it happens.