Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year

Another New Years celebration under the belt!

I ended the night on such a good note, too. We returned from the New Years Eve party half drunk and horny as heck. As I was bent down removing my shoes my husband grabbed my hips and thrust his hard cock against my backside, rubbing it between my legs. The fabric of my dress was so thin I could feel the zipper flap on his slacks sliding up and down my slit.

Did I mention I had removed my panties in the car? I was definitely feeling a little naughty.

Placing my hands on his, I slowly straightened. We were in the laundry room, it was private enough, the kids wouldn't see........

Pulling my dress up, I leaned over the dryer and spread my legs. I gasped a little when the cold metal hit my skin, I gasped again when he slammed into me, crushing me to the dryer. Hard and deep, thrusting over and over, the dryer started banging against the wall.

"Let's go upstairs," I moaned. I didn't want to wake the kids. He withdrew, I felt like a piece of me went with him. I stumbled through the hall into the living room and couldn't make it any further, he was right behind me, rubbing his cock against my ass, pulling my hips to him. He was inside me before I made it to the floor on all fours.

Every muscle in my body tensed for him when I came. I came so hard I don't even remember him cumming at all, but I know he did. The evidence ran down the inside of my thighs.

"Let's get to bed babe, you look tired," he smoothed my dress back down over my legs and helped me to my feet.

Happy New year!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

grow up

Desireous said...

Nothing quite like I have to have you now sex! Happy 2006!

Hugs
Des

Woman with a Secret said...

sweetmiss, I do agree with that!

des, absolutely! Happy 2006 to you too!

secret swinger, thanks for stopping by. I'll be sure to stop in and take a peek at your site.

aDICKt said...

Wow... ye gads!!!

My heart is pounding and there's a throbbing in my loins. Wow... it's been so long since I've had sex like that...

Hmmmmmmm... the feeling as you said of the contrast of heat against a cold surface, be it the washer, or the wall of the shower, or a glass door... hmmmmmm....

Kisses 'n' Hot Load of Lust

Woman with a Secret said...

aDICKt, shower sex is my absolute favorite. Nothing compares to the hot steamy water running down your body as your lover has his way with you.