Saturday, October 15, 2005

Fascinated with all things a bit naughty

Looking at me you would not think I'm a little naughty at heart. Cute face, award winning smile, blush at the drop of a hat, but I've got bad thoughts that constantly circulate in my mind. When I see a cute guy I immediately wonder what he's like between the sheets. Is he an animal? Does he like to have his ego stroked? Could he drive me crazy with desire? My mind reels.

I'm sure you're thinking by now, this girl is married! What in the heck is she thinking about other men like that for?? I've wondered that myself, I can't really explain it. I just do. I often think about secret trysts with unknown lovers, people who I know or possibly bypassed on a chance crossing one day. It's those tiny little secrets that make me who I am.

My biggest attraction is intelligent men. I love intelligent men. I love it when they talk circles around me and I have to gasp to come up for air. It's intoxicating, and I become easily intoxicated. I listen to their every word, and beg them to say more.

1 comment:

Woman with a Secret said...

I rather enjoyed your inane ramblings. LOL

Thanks for dropping by as well. You have a super weekend also.