Friday, October 28, 2005

Need

He lay there watching as I slept beside him, watching my chest rise and fall with the rhythmic breathing of sleep. Thoughts of our evening together were close at hand. It had been a wonderfully erotic evening. Every inch of our bodies had been explored, touched, kissed.

Such a lustful man, his need for me was beginning to build again. I sleepily opened my eyes when I felt his hand softly stroking between my thighs. He leaned down to kiss me full on the lips, lips that were swollen and tender from our passion.

I moaned with pleasure as he inserted his fingers, igniting my desires once again.

Aching with need I mount him, burying his cock deeply inside me. I call out his name huskily as he thrusts his hips up beneath me, rubbing my tits, playing with my nipples.

Climaxing hard, I throw my head back nearly screaming out to him. With one last final thrust he unloads inside me, throbbing and pulsing, moaning with his own release.

Slowly, I lean down, trying not to pull too far away from him. He smiles as my hair tickles his nose, I smile back as I kiss him one last time.

"That's my girl," he says. Posted by Picasa

No comments: