Monday, October 17, 2005

Styx

I have a Styx cd that I listen to constantly at work. It has almost become a tool for relaxation that I draw upon when I'm stressed out. Many a day have I put on the headphones and zoned out the rest of my coworkers.

Without even trying, I have attracted the attention of a man I will call J. He is not the most handsome man, but he is sweet and very charming, and very married I might add. I had never really considered what J would be like behind closed doors. Does he like a submissive woman who will bow to his every command? Or, would he prefer to be cuffed to the bed while his body was devoured by his lover?

J happened to catch me by surprise as I was listening to my Styx cd this afternoon. 'Lady' was playing and my mind had wandered from my task at hand. I felt his warm hands on my shoulders before I even knew he was there. Leaning my head back against him I smile up and ask him "what's up?" He smiles down and begins to massage my shoulders.

"Styx again?" He's smiling down at me.

"It's been a tough day." J pulls the headphones off and places them on the desk. I spin around in my chair to face him, he is standing so close to me my legs end up between his. He doesn't make any attempts to move. Neither do I. I'm still smiling, but now I'm smiling because I'm beginning to feel horny. My cubicle mate is nowhere in sight, so I let the situation continue.

"Gotta joke for you!" he says, and proceeds to tell me a corny joke about a nun and a man who sells blinds. I laugh outloud for a while, it really is a funny joke. J smiles the sneaky little smile I get when I'm thinking naughty thoughts. It turns me on even more to know he is thinking about his own naughty little thoughts of me. Is he visualizing me naked? Am I massaging his cock with my expert hands while we pretend to be working at his desk?

From behind J I hear my cubicle mates shoes clicking toward us. J spins my chair around to face the computer and pats my shoulder. "You need to let me borrow that Styx cd one of these days," he says as he departs my desk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have grabbed his cock and said, "Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto."

Woman with a Secret said...

:D That's a good one jj.