Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Insomniac

I often have trouble sleeping. Falling asleep is never a problem, staying asleep seems to be impossible. Last night was no exception.

2:13 seems to be the prevailing theme for me. Every night at the same time my eyes pop open and I'm horny as heck. I contemplate for a moment or two whether I should wake my husband or not. He is such a grouch. Finally I give in to need and snuggle up to him, slowly smoothing my hand down his bare chest.

"I can't sleep honey," I whisper into his ear, kissing it lightly. He stirs as my hand slowly slides beneath the waist band of his boxers. "Help me sleep," I've got his balls in the palm of my hand slowly massaging them. I can see the bulge of his cock under the blankets. He sleepily turns to face me.

"Oh, Baby, I'm so tired," his arms are around me, pulling me tight against his body. He is slowly rubbing his boxer clad cock against me. I wrap my leg around his waist and moan softly, an intense warmth overcomes me. Just the feeling of his hard cock rubbing between my legs has made me weak.

"Please........" I drag it out extra long, like a child when they really want something. He kisses me long and hard, tightening his arms about my waist.

I moan out of relief this time, I know he will be giving me what I so badly need.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't think I'm ease-commenting. I was actually partaking of some voyeurism. What a striking pic! YDo you know how difficult it is to whistle, lick my lips, and say wow at the same time?
...I love the bright red with he blue of the jeans..and the peek of lace of the bra framing some nice cleavage....Sorry. I was getting a little carried away after reading the other posts and the comments.
...You have a wonderful and seductive blog. I think...No, I know I'll be back to read some more. My curiosity is easily raised .. er piqued.

Anonymous said...

I'm more of an afternoon delight guy, myself.

Woman with a Secret said...

Thanks Mike. I'm pleased you like my blog. I don't mind at all if you want to get carried away with my picture.... that's why I posted it.

Hmmmm.... good subject material for a future post. What time of day is the best time for passion. Thanks for the idea LBB.