Monday, October 24, 2005

The User Conference

The ice cold rain beat down on me as I ran up to the building, cursing myself for now wearing my jacket to lunch. It was sunny when I left, a little crisp, but nothing I couldn't endure until I made it back to the conference room.

J was waiting just inside the door for me. Goose flesh ran the length of my body, my nipples were hard and visible through my white silk blouse. J rubbed his hands up and down the length of my arms, a vain attempt to create warmth.

"Take my coat," he said, holding it out for me to slip on. I thankfully put it on and wrapped up tight in it. His body heat enveloped me, warming me instantly. His scent was amazing, I was beginning to grow warm an lustful for him. He placed his hand in the small of my back and led me back to the room. The others were already beginning to congregate for the remainder of the conference.

"Damn you smell good," I smiled as we returned back to our seats. I turned to hang his jacket back up before we sat. J's eyes roamed the length of my body. I gave him one last lustful look at my swollen nipples and took my seat.

1 comment:

Nick Mazonowicz said...

Thanks for dropping by my site.

Will keep reading; saucy and fascinating.