Saturday, October 22, 2005

I'll Call Him R

For a little over a year now I've been having an extra marital affair with him. I've longed for him when he is gone, I've lusted for him when he is with me.

He seduces me with his intellect and charm. When we are together, I can't get enough of him.

I can feel him above me as I'm bound to the headboard. My favorite game. He takes me roughly from behind, I am breathless with desire for him. His grasp on my hips renders me helpless. He moans in ecstasy as he buries himself deep inside me.

Breathless and struggling for air I am cradled in his arms. Strong arms hold me tight, he kisses the stray tendrils of hair from my eyes.

Then he said it. He was never supposed to say it. We had agreed upon that at the very start. It was only sex, nothing else.

I have to break it off, because I love him too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch, Just ouch. :-(