Saturday, October 15, 2005


My official first post as 'Woman with a Secret'. I'm a wife, a mother, and a normal woman. I may be someone whom you have encountered a million times. But, do you really know the real me??

I'm a bit of an exhibitionist. I love to be looked at, to gain attention from men. I get high on the feeling that comes over me, it's a lustful feeling. The feeling that this guy is liking what he is seeing. I act coy and shy, but I know exactly what I'm doing, right down to the calculated way I look away from an onlookers eyes.

I'm also a flirt. It makes my work day worth enduring. The shy laugh, the way I sometimes blush when I've gotten carried away, and the innocent phrases I use that carry the slightly naughty under tone. Who would suspect such an innocent as myself could have such a naughty little secret. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Woman with a Secret said...

Hmmm... so tempting, I do love to explore.

Woman with a Secret said...

That's a pretty sexy looking picture you've get there yourself. I have a thing for black socks.