Sunday, October 16, 2005

Just a hint

Although my blouse isn't exactly revealing, it's how I use my blouse that gets your attention. I know that if I lean forward I am fully exposed to you, my breasts, my bra, possibly even a portion of my abdomen. I consider the though for several moments.

We're standing in front of the filing cabinets discussing the lay out of a document. I don't agree with you and I've decided to seduce you into seeing things my way. You have the document in your hand, and I'm leaning forward over the open drawer to look at what you are pointing out to me. I rest one hand on your forearm as if I'm trying to regain my balance from leaning across the open drawer. You casually lean forward, toward me as well. I have my head turned toward the document, but from the corner of my eye, I see you staring down the front of my blouse, your lips parted just a hair.

I look up into your eyes and ask if you're sure we can't change things the way I would like to see them. You pull your eyes up to mine and suddenly change your mind. We can try it the way I have suggested, if it doesn't work, we can do it your way. I smile, squeeze your forearm, and thank you for listening.

As you walk away, I wonder if this moment will carry on in your thoughts. I know it will carry on in mine.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, great stuff. Can you help me with my TPS reports?

Woman with a Secret said...

I would be more then happy to. *wink*

Andrew said...

One question - It WAS a woman you were talking to, right?

And I think you should change the word 'tummy' to the word 'abdomen'.

Woman with a Secret said...

Thanks for the tip Andrew, making changes right now.

As for who I was talking to, I'll let you use your imagination.