Sunday, October 16, 2005

Intimate Apparel


I love lace and silk, they are the fabrics of choice when it comes to my intimate apparel. My sensitive parts will allow nothing else near them.

I get warm and lustful in the mornings while I'm dressing, just the feel of the fabric turns me on. I smooth my hand across my rear just to feel it's texture against my palm. So soft, so smooth, so sexy. That secret smile slowly forms on my lips as I fantasize, just for a moment, about the latest man that has caught my eye. I fantasize that it is he who is smoothing his hand across my rear and pulling me into his arms as I wantonly surrender myself to him.

It is not necessary for me to dress up at all today, I love weekends for that very reason. The joy of relaxing in a pair of jeans and a pull over top is superb, but beneath it all, I still have the silk and lace. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Woman with a Secret said...

you poor thing, let me take care of that for you, I'm pretty sure I could.

Woman with a Secret said...

hmmm.... I'm intrigued.