Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Insomnia

I am unable to sleep. I've been lying awake for the past hour staring at the ceiling.

I stood in the shower allowing the hot water to roll down my pale skin, skin that was beginning to grow pink from the heat. I leaned my head back and let the spray of water tickle my face from behind. So relaxing. I'm so tired, yet I can't seem to sleep. I have needs that haven't been met.

Without realizing it I begin touching myself down there, slowly rubbing, slowly coming alive. My thoughts have become slightly fuzzy, I am warm and aching, unable to stop what I have started. A quiet moan slips out before I have a chance to stifle it. I inhale deeply as the warmth of my climax overwhelms me.

I'm just so tired...... maybe now I'll be able to sleep.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not alone - I've been up until 4 am for weeks.

Maybe its sunspots? Storms?

It will pass....

Woman with a Secret said...

I sure hope so. I don't function well if I don't get enough sleep.

The Wisdom of Wislon said...

sleep zzzzzzzzz ahhhhhh

you're very descriptive and thrilling ;-)

Anonymous said...

It's good to get that out of the way before your favorite sit-coms come on.

Woman with a Secret said...

I don't really watch a lot of TV. I have been following a show called 'Invasion' though. Kind of freaky.