Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Lunch Treat

I was a bad girl today. I'm smiling wickedly just thinking about what I did.

A few of the women that I work with and I stopped to have drinks during our lunch hour today. I could feel his eyes on my back as we walked past, I knew I was going to have to take a look. I took the seat facing his direction and casually glanced his way. Our eyes met and that sly little smile crept onto my face.

So handsome and well groomed, I could feel the heat rise as I looked him over from head to toe. A wide smile had appeared across his face and he nodded his head in my direction. I smiled back, and looked away. He was on his way to our table when I looked back.

"Hello Ladies," he said, pulling up a chair right next to me. His scent was overpowering, I was heady with lust for him. "I couldn't help but notice such a beautiful group of women," he was smiling at us all, but he had placed his hand on my thigh.

"Hello," we chimed in.

"I was wondering if I could borrow your friend here for a moment?" he asked the group, and then turned to smile at me. My heart skipped several beats as my stomach did flip flops.

"Oh, I suppose so...." I slid my chair out and followed behind. He led me to a secluded area where we could not be seen by prying eyes. I closed my eyes and breathed in deeply, intoxicated by his scent. His lips met mine sending tingles throughout my entire body. His hands found my perk nipples, playfully pinching and pulling at them. "God that feels goood," I have to pull away. My desire for him is overpowering, I'm aching for him.

I head back to my group of coworkers. They smile and ask about the brief encounter. I smile back. I tell them it is a friend of my husbands.

2 comments:

Edge said...

nice, I love stolen moments, so sexy and charged.

Woman with a Secret said...

Thanks for stopping by edge.