Monday, October 31, 2005

Long Day

I'm completely exhausted. It's been a really long day.

Dressed in nothing but my panties, I collapse on the bed and close my eyes. I didn't even have the energy to walk to the closet and pull out a fresh t-shirt. I barely had enough energy to strip from my clothing.

I was beginning to doze when I felt the soft touch of my husbands hand on my back. He was asking me if I was ok. With my eyes still closed, I nodded my head and rolled over to face him. It took every last ounce of energy I had to open my eyes. His gaze was fixed on my full round breasts, his hand was gently rubbing and stroking my left tit. My nipples were growing hard from the attention I was receiving.

I wanted him to fuck me hard, to make me wild with desire.

1 comment:

PantyhoseGirl said...

Wow, this is a nice blog! I have a white pantyhose foot blog with hot erotic stories and pictures related to pantyhose and foot fetish. Take a look at Pantyhosed Feet Gallery Viewer