Thursday, October 20, 2005

This little piggy......

My feet are an absolute erogenous zone for me. It drives me wild to have them massaged and caressed by a man. I get warm and tingly just at the thought.

One of my first sexual experiences revolved around my feet. It was an experience I will likely never forget. I was 17 and my boyfriend and I were practically naked kissing madly on the living room floor. I playfully pushed him flat on his back so I could sit astride him, teasing his rock hard penis against my soft skin. He was begging me to let him inside me, begging me to take care of his need. I just smiled down at him in that naughty little way I have.

My plan was to suck his cock until he screamed out my name. I slid back on his legs and knelt down to take him in. In a somewhat hesitant voice he asked if I would try something different with him. His face was flushed, he was having a hard time asking what he wanted to ask. He told me I had beautiful feet, that he wanted to rub his cock against them. He smoothed his hand over the length of my bare leg and pulled one foot forward. I flushed at the risque behavior, but I was so turned on by it.

He was warm and soft on the soles of my feet. I giggled as the head rubbed against the sensitive underside of my toes. His moans reassured me as I began to experiment, as I used my toes to explore. My toes were shiny with precum when I started to beg him to take me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's an interesting first sexual experience! Feet are definitely a turn on!

Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said...

wow