Sunday, October 30, 2005

Just a taste

The Halloween party was one to remember. By the end of the night I was without pantyhose and my red heels were missing.

J arrived decked out as Dracula, minus the wife. He immediately sought me out, a friendly face in a sea of strangers. I had had several drinks at this point, I was in an inebriated state of relaxation. I laughingly teased J, asking if he was going to drain my blood before the Big Bad Wolf had a chance to get his hands on me. Baring his fangs, he scooped me into his arms and pretended to sink his teeth into my neck. Giggling furiously, I was writhing around in his grasp when I felt it, felt him hardening against me. It was making me horny.

"Is that a stake in your pocket there, Dracula?" I had my smug little smile splayed across my lips. I was trying to be sultry, but I ended up laughing anyway.

"It sure is Red, know anyone that needs to be staked?" I laughed. He was trying to be witty, he sounded like a goofball. Maybe it was my intoxication. My body heat was beginning to rise, I could feel my face flushing. "I know what your thinking....." he was smiling down at me, I could feel him twitching between my legs.

"Damn it! You always know what I'm thinking!" I pretended unconvincingly to be offended. "Come on, let's mingle!" He cleverly wrapped his cloak around him to hide his bulging lower region and we headed into the midst of the party.

6 comments:

"Jet" said...

Your blog is sooo neat!! I love it!!

Woman with a Secret said...

thanks jet, I'll stop by and take a look at yours too.

Edge said...

no little red riding hood pics?

Woman with a Secret said...

I'm sorry edge, it didn't even occur to me to take any pictures. That would have been a great idea, though. Damn!

"Jet" said...

Thanks for stopping by when you do!! :)

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog, and have been reading thru it from the beginning. You are such a hot number ! As a guy, alas, find myself relating to J more than anybody else…always the wannabe, never the stud…complete with wife he’s gotta watch out for.