Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Mmmmmm.......

His cock was hard and throbbing as I sucked the head like a lolly pop, running the tip of my tongue in and out of the crevices. He moaned loudly, grabbing a handful of hair, begging me to go down on him, to take him in all the way.

I took him in whole, nearly heaving, but I managed to stave it off. "Oh, God!! That's my girl!" My mouth watered, my breathing was labored, his hand was on the back of my head, holding it down. "Swallow Baby, swallow...." His cock was already pushed to the back of my throat, it was impossible to swallow. Warmth at the back of my throat, I forced myself to swallow, juices were beginning to drip down my chin. He released the back of my head and caressed the side of my face. Slowly, I slide my lips back up to the head of his cock, licking the tip one last time before I pull it out.

He slides his hand beneath my chin and lifts my head. His eyes are reaching into the depths of my soul, I'm naked and shaking before him. "Your turn," he says to me, wiping my chin with his hand. A smile of delicious anticipation spreads across my lips. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

otilius said...

I won't look at the woman in line at the store the same way again...thanks!

Woman with a Secret said...

Hmmm.... you never know, that woman in front of you could be me.

Thanks otilius.