Sunday, January 08, 2006

2am Surprise

The feel of his hand tracing the inside of my thigh slowly drew me to a consciously aroused state. The fuzzy little moments between deep sleep and full awareness are my favorites, anything is possible in those moments.

I had been laying there, sleeping on my side, hugging my pillow, legs apart. Movements during the course of the night had pulled my nightgown up around my waist, exposing my naked nether parts. Long ago it had become second nature for me to sleep nude from the waist down, I have always been partial to middle of the night love making.

He whispered in my ear how much he loved the feel of my pussy, how it so excited him. I rolled onto my back as he slowly caressed it, I savored his touch, I can't remember the last time he actually woke me in the night to have some fun. Inching closer to him, I slid my hand down to stroke his cock, already rock hard and ready for action. So smooth, I love how a hard cock feels against my skin.

Deciding now was as good a time as any, I pulled myself up to a kneeling position and leaned forward, holding his balls in my hand and wrapping my warm lips around the head of his cock, using my tongue to trace the ridge. Moaning, he grabbed my hips and positioned me over his mouth, for a little tongue action of his own. My back and legs ached for him, my muscles tight with excitement and need. I sucked hard and fast on his cock, his hips rising to meet me as my mouth went down on him.

Moaning, I pulled up to a seated position on his face as I climaxed, stroking his cock with my hand still. I waited until the warm relaxation enveloped my body before I leaned back down to finish the job. With both hands this time, I rubbed and stroked his cock, sucking hard on the head, tasting the precum.

"Right now baby," he alerted me, it was time to slide his cock between my breasts, this is his preferred method of finishing. With a nice firm tit in each hand I squeezed them together around his cock as he thrusted twice, spewing cum into the air, onto my chin, onto my tits. Cleaning the end of his penis off with my tongue, I sat back up and turned to show him his handiwork. Smiling up at me, he grabbed the corner of the comforter and wiped me off. "God that was good,"

Laying with my head across his chest and my arms about his waist, I snuggled right into the curve of his body. "Yes, it most certainly was," I was asleep again within minutes.

8 comments:

ArtfulDodger said...

delicious half asleep nighttime morning sex, one of the best things, dream or reality, doesn't really matter does it?

Woman with a Secret said...

doesn't matter a bit!

this is definitely the best time of the day for sex.

Anonymous said...

"Oorah!" for morning sex.

You treat your man very well....

Woman with a Secret said...

passionate man, I try my best, but we do have our ups and downs. Not sure what has shifted the tide recently,in my favor, but I'm not going to complain. :)

kim, I absolutely couldn't agree more.

Anonymous said...

Your reality is better than my fantasies. Good on you two! :-)

ArtfulDodger said...

Legs - you're tagged beautiful, check out the post on the site! enjoy! ;)

Tommy said...

Great details, wonderful blog! I couldn't be happier to have found it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger:)

I would love to see more of this kind of thing on your blog.. I really enjoy reading all about it.. Thank you for a fantastic blog..

Regards,
fantastic