Friday, January 20, 2006

And the revealed secret is.....

Mr_Golf said...
Would you join a FMF threesome with your lover?

Thanks to everyone who participated today, all questions were very good.

Although I've thought about it before, in great detail, it's not something that I would probably do. I'm way too selfish, I like to have my partner all to myself. It thrills me to know that his every last thought is about me, and how he is pleasing me. I love the feeling of being the object of my partners attention, the feeling of his eyes upon me as I work my magic on him. I can't share.

I once had a man ask me if I got turned on looking at myself in the mirror. I wasn't quite sure what to say to him. Although I've seen some very beautiful women, I have never been sexually attracted to a woman. One of the weird little quirks that I have is the necessity of sexual attraction. If I don't feel it, I can't be intimate with someone.

Such a good question, I'm sure my response is the last thing most men want to hear, threesomes are every man's fantasy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not me . . . too much performance anxiety. I like to focus on my partner, too.

Woman with a Secret said...

That's good to know, Jim. Thanks for the comment.

ArtfulDodger said...

I'm not sure they are EVERY man's fantasy, although sometimes I think men answer in ways to make themselves seem more... what? powerful? It certainly isn't a fantasy of mine. Although...

Sorry I missed you last night. I'm trying to come up with a good question. :)

Woman with a Secret said...

No problem artfuldodger, there's always next Friday to submit a question.

Thanks for the comment, as well. I'm glad to hear that not all men are fixated on a threesome.

Mr_Golf said...

thank you for sharing, dear lady ;-)

I agree with Jim, too much anxiety.

I prefer to focus on my partner and her beautiful body....