Friday, January 27, 2006

Pleasurable Pain

I have sore shoulders again. I can not help but lose myself in his animal lust for me, in the way he brings out my desire, in the way he fills my needs. I moan as his fingers dig into the soft flesh of my shoulders, pulling me to him with such force.

"Am I hurting you baby?" he says to me as he thrusts in so deep. I moan at the pressure but ache for more, pushing back against him as hard as I can.

"No honey man......" I'm barely able to respond, my voice is weak with raging desire, my thoughts clouded by lust. I push up on all fours, my entire body begins to shake as I cum.

"That's my girl, let it go baby, let it go...." thrusting hard and deep, I feel him begin to pulse. With one final groan, he thrusts in and holds it there, grinding, cumming, kissing my back.

I wait until he withdraws to lie down and relax my sore muscles. Immediately he lies down with me, wrapping his arm about my shoulders, smoothing his fingers across my cheek. His skin is damp causing me to stick to him, the entire length of his body is pressed against mine.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

3 comments:

anna said...

there's something amazing that occurs deep within when the pleasure mingles with the pain...mmmm

anna:)

ArtfulDodger said...

oh yes, nice and not all at the same time, ache and desire mixed all up in a brew of animal lusts. sounds good.

DH said...

That sounds incredibly sexy! I love the stories you share.