Monday, January 02, 2006

Afternoon Play

I followed R down the hall into his bedroom, playfully poking his sides the entire way, he is just as ticklish as I am. The minute we crossed the threshold to his bedroom he turned and furiously tickled my unsuspecting body. Fully caught off guard, I merely expected him to grab my hands and wrap my arms about him like always. Writhing in his arms, I squealed with laughter, it was impossible for me to escape.

I begged him to stop, he ensured me he would if I promised him I would be a good girl for the rest of the afternoon. I smiled and wiped a tear from my eye. I promised him I would be good and rubbed my hand down the front of his jeans, making sure to squeeze just a tad. Leaning down to kiss me hard on the lips, his hands slid roughly beneath my sweater, pulling me to him, pulling my sweater up over my head. He leaned down again, this time kissing and sucking on my neck. One of my true weaknesses.

"Suck my cock Honey Girl," R breathed into my ear. I kneeled down before him and unfastened his jeans, the tip of his cock peeking out at me . Partially buried and partially exposed, I licked the head with my tongue and closed my mouth around it. Moaning, R yanked the jeans the rest of the way down. "Oh God, that's my girl," he placed his hand on the back of my head and pulled me to him. Fighting off the urge to heave, I pulled back against the pressure of his hand and gulped air, trying hard not to make a mess as saliva ran down my chin and dripped on my legs.

"Swallow it baby, swallow it," his cock spasmed against the back of my mouth, cum sliding down my throat. Impossible to swallow yet I somehow forced myself to do so. Releasing the pressure on the back of my head, I pulled up far enough to breath and stroked his balls and shaft with my hand. Slowly removing my mouth from his cock I looked up at him and found him staring down at me. Gasping a little for air, I wiped the moisture from my chin with my shaking hand.

Rubbing his hand through my hair and helping me to my feet, he whispered in my ear "Such a good girl. You deserve a reward."

A devious smile played across my lips as I anticipated my reward.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bored, is that a question for men, too?

Lady, it sounds like you're not entirely into the cum shot . . . does he know this? I think it's a little rude for him to expect you to swallow, if you'd rather not. Very hot scene, nevertheless . . . thanks.

Jim

Woman with a Secret said...

bored, I posted an answer to your question. It may not be what everyone wanted to see, but it's honest.

jim, it's not one of my favorite things to do, but he likes it. I have never said anything to him about it, but I think he knows. I like to know that I've pleasured him, and he always takes care of me in turn. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Still seems a little selfish, but hey . . . works for you guys!

I'll bet you look awesome in a black turtleneck . . . always thought those things were very sexy garments, especially on the right person.

Woman with a Secret said...

jim, just for you, next time I wear the black turtle neck, I'll post a picture.

Anonymous said...

You're a doll . . . thanks, sweetie.

XO

Anonymous said...

Bored, if you still need info (school project or something?) we can talk about it --- mcj1839@yahoo.com.