Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Back to Work Today

Sad, but true, I was not able to play hooky again today. I really really wanted to, too. R was even going to spend the day with me, again.

We did manage to meet for a lunch I'm certain he enjoyed. We sat together on the same side of the booth, something I love to do. I love to be able to just touch and kiss and feel, I love to have him whisper in my ear.

I slid my hand up his thigh, between his legs, until it was resting on his cock. Smiling, he scanned the surrounding booths for any onlookers who might notice, then placed his hand on mine. I squeezed enough to feel him start to stiffen and giggled when he laughed in my ear. Closing his hand over mine, he kissed my cheek.

The waitress appeared out of nowhere with the menus. I could tell by the look on her face that she had seen what was happening, not once did she look down beyond the picture that was hanging directly above us. Trying to be as casual as possible, R removed his blazer and draped it across his lap, discreetly concealing the actions happening beneath. He was so hard, and I was having so much fun rubbing and playing.

Such good lunch!

2 comments:

Tommy said...

I love the public sex! You're delightful, you nasty woman! Please tell us more, you've got a happy fan here!

Anonymous said...

Now THAT is a fun relationship!

{Damnit ;-)}