Saturday, January 14, 2006

Sleepless

I'm unable to sleep at all this morning, my mind is so preoccupied with sex and lust and want. I've been awake since 3am, have masturbated twice, and am still horny. I sometimes wonder if something is wrong with me. Should I be wanting sex as badly as I do?

I called R at 4am this morning. I smiled when I heard his groggy voice on the other end of the line. I told him I couldn't sleep and he laughed. Although I don't do this often, I have done it before. I masturbated as we spoke on the phone, I would have much preferred having him in the flesh. There is just no comparison at all.

4 comments:

Woman with a Secret said...

This is just my opinion, so keep that in mind.

I don't think age makes any kind of difference what-so-ever. If you have found the one, you have found him. It doesn't make a difference if you are 18 or 48.

What does make a difference, however, is the timing of events in your life. Neither you nor your partner should ever pass up an opportunity because of your relationship. By opportunity, I mean schooling or promotions or any other important life events.

Just speaking from my own experiences, if you let things pass you by you will one day resent the partner for it.

Amelia Sartoysha said...

I totally know the feeling of being too horny to sleep. I often wonder if I'm the only one who can't get stop thinking about sex. It's good to know there is someone else out there with a similar problem. Although it probably isn't a problem now is it....better than not ever being horny.

Anonymous said...

You're definitely not all in this...I've been in a terrible state of "needing it" this past week. Feel like I'll lose my mind since the Ice Queen certainly won't be helping me out with it.

Great advice to student. I might add that huge changes happened to me in how I viewed the world during the first few years after graduation.

Desireous said...

Oh good lord do I ever know that feeling!!! If there is something wrong with you I have the same affliction. Sometimes I hate it because I feel like a slave to my own desires. You know?

Hugs
Des