Friday, January 06, 2006

And the revealed secret is.....

Anonymous said...
Ever played at work, either with a friend or solo ?


Thanks to everyone who played along today. It was kind of fun, actually, trying to decide which question I wanted to answer. All three questions were so good, I ended up choosing anonymous because this answer was the most fun.

In the early days of the relationship between R and I we would see each other at work constantly. His company and my company were still working out the details in the fine print, in essence, his presence was needed often. On one such occasion he snuck down to my desk to say 'Hi'. I did not have a cube mate in those days, we were relatively alone to play in limited privacy.

Still exploring my sexual bravery, I pulled a chair up next to me and asked him if he would like to hang out for a bit. Peeking down the hall to ensure we were quite secluded, he sat down next to me, placing his hand on my upper thigh, beneath my skirt. I had giggled and pulled my legs together, undoubtedly blushing, and placed my hand on his. R had gotten quite the kick out of my reaction and slid his hand up a little higher. Tightening my legs together, unable to quit giggling, skirt nearly exposing my panties, I was enjoying every second. I opened my legs just a bit, just enough to allow his hand to slide the rest of the way up, and blushed like crazy at the sight of his smile. He was leaning in to me, stroking me softly, smiling into my eyes.

When the footsteps started to echo down the hallway he quickly withdrew his hand and smoothed my skirt back down. The two of us were sharing an innocent conversation when my boss passed through the door, introducing himself to R, shaking the very hand that had only seconds before been beneath my skirt lightly stroking between my legs.

I have to admit, just thinking about this story brought a smile to my face today.

9 comments:

Cheri said...

Very hot office rendezvous! Love your poll! Can I use the results for my podcast???!?

It's impossible to find real statistics on cheating...would you admit it to a guy who calls you on the phone doing a survey?

Woman with a Secret said...

You are more then welcome to use my results in your podcast, cheri. Glad I could be of assistance. :)

ArtfulDodger said...

bummer you didn't use mine, but this was a very good one! good choice. :)

Woman with a Secret said...

it was a tough decision artfuldodger! I'm glad you liked the post.

ArtfulDodger said...

You think a pair of legs and a brain in a jar could ever... you know, be happy together? ;)

Woman with a Secret said...

Hmmmm..... anything is possible artfuldodger! Brains and body (parts), what more could you want. LOL

Anonymous said...

This is the kind of fun that makes a marriage last...not just for dating. Loved the tale. (Would love _some_ tail, too; but that's not happening anytime soon...lol)

DH said...

I love the stories of lust in the office...so risky, so forbidden...damn that was nice.

Woman with a Secret said...

dh, the lust in the office stories are almost always the most fun too.