Saturday, January 07, 2006

Bored on a Saturday

The sound of my husband's snores echo through the house at the moment, America's Most Wanted is just going off, and I'm bored to death.

I think when I'm bored, about everything and anything. Life, dreams, wants, fantasies. Tonight I've decided to share a fantasy of mine.

I'm on a tropical beach, lounging, soaking in the sun, drinking a drink, free from life's worries. No kids, no deadlines, no bills, just me, the beach, my drink, and my husband's boss. Have I mentioned before what a mad crush I have on him? I've kept it a secret, of course, nobody in my real life knows a thing about it, and I plan to keep it that way.

I look over at him and smile, motioning for him to come join me. He smiles back, heading my way. Smoothing out the blanket beside me, he makes himself comfortable, leaving just enough room between us to allow my roaming hands to 'wander'. How my hands love to wander!

We make love on that sandy beach not caring who should happen by or what they may happen to see. The only thing that exists are the two of us.

Nothing like a good fantasy once in a while.

2 comments:

ArtfulDodger said...

Fantasy is the mind's playground, a place to relax, try out new and interesting scenario's and expirements, without the complications of real life trial and error.

I know, as a brain in a jar, its all I have. ;)

Woman with a Secret said...

You're such a handsome brain in a jar, though. I envy your fantasies.