Monday, January 16, 2006

Playing with Fire

I ravaged R the minute I got to his house this afternoon. How dare he leave me for the weekend?? I missed him like crazy.

Judging from the fact that I'm still sore from our tryst this afternoon, I'm guessing he missed me as well. Is there anything more lovely then a good hard fuck that leaves you panting and breathless, spent, sprawled upon the bed, hair an unrecognizable tangle splayed out around you, sweaty tendrils plastered to your forehead?

For the first time ever, R left a hickey on my right shoulder, right at the base of my neck. It concerns me, not for the reason you may be thinking. I am more concerned that he did it on purpose, to expose my infidelities to my husband. Maybe I'm just imagining things, but he has never before given me a hickey, for the obvious reasons.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

first, im happy that u had some good loving.
second,
the hickey part would have me worried too.
that is a big no - no , unless he really wants your hubby to know.

its a bad habit.
my ex lover once let her hubby picked up her cellphone knowing full well it was me calling.

i know a guy who on purpose left his condoms (unused ones) in his married lover's bathroom.

i think even if u ask him, he will deny it.

just be extra careful.

Anonymous said...

Good thing you got some great nookie with R. Sounds like he's not getting any for a while if he's misbehaving that badly....

Woman with a Secret said...

sweetmiss, I haven't talked to him about it yet, but I fully plan to. I didn't notice it right away, I was in the shower when I happended to look at my neck.

waverider, I have a feeling he is going to tell me it was 'not intentional'. This may sound terrible, but, I think that it may have been intentional.

passionate man, he doesn't see anyone else besides me, every once in a while he makes sure to remind me of this as well. It's not something I've ever requested from him, now that I'm thinking about it, it kind of gives me a bad feeling. Which, leads me into....

bored, I am seriously wondering if he is trying to get me all to himself. I've thought about that all day today. So many things to think about.