Thursday, January 19, 2006

The Fuck Me Bra

I love this bra, it's one of my favorites. So pretty, I love to show it off too. I do apologize for the poor picture quality. I'm standing in the restroom at work with my top off capturing my fuck me bra in the reflection of the mirror.

Why do I call this my fuck me bra? I wear this bra when I know I'll be getting a lunch time quickie that will not allow me to be fully undressed. In this bra I can move and thrust and ride up and down without the girls getting loose, giving the appearance that I may have been up to something I shouldn't have been.

Like, today, when I climbed into the backseat of R's car and rode his cock in the parking lot of the pub, then went inside to dine with him, minus my panties. Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Lovely "girls" in a lovely bra. Where did you find it?

Happy HNT!

Admin said...

very nice.
i know why he cant resist you:)

ArtfulDodger said...

Ah Legs, the more I see of you the more you make me want to see more! ;)

DH said...

I love HNT!!! Fantastic picture...I don't know what kind of poor picture quality you're talking about...all I can see are two incredibly beautiful breasts!

Anonymous said...

Is it me, or do they keep getting closer? May just be my extreme horniness...

Desireous said...

Yes that is a very pretty bra. I have one almost the same and its a favorite. You have very lovely breasts too I might add. They fill it out very nicely!

Hugs
Des

The Wisdom of Wislon said...

I need one like that with good support! yesterday mine pinged undone again in a department store, a rush to the laddies to sort it out but time I binned that particlar darn thing and got a pretty one like yours ;-)

Woman with a Secret said...

wislon, you definitely need a bra with good support. Otherwise, by the time you're 50, your girls will be hanging by your waist. Words of wisdom from my grandmother. LOL

des, thanks for the comment! Every girls should have one of these gems.

passionate man, makes you wish you could reach out and touch them? ;-)

DH, you're one of a kind, you didn't even notice the waterspots on the mirror. So cute.

art, it definitely does make you want to see more. I've thought that a million times myself, as I've read through other blogs and seen snapshots from their life.

tommy, you poor guy, I hope you were able to take care of your condition.

adam, thanks, that was very sweet.