Friday, January 13, 2006

And the revealed secret is.....

Passionate Man said...
What is the most creative lie you've told a lover and why?


Thanks to everyone who participated today! I had an extremely hard time choosing which question to pick. I picked this particular question because the answer brought such a smile to my face.

Although I am still a touch on the shy side, I was extremely shy as a young girl. I was 18 years old when I lost my virginity, at that time, just the mention of the word sex would make me blush.

The guy I was dating was 10 years older then I was. He was so self assured and self sufficient, I was infatuated with him. To me, he was a man of the world. I wanted him to see me as an adult, as his equal. I wanted him to think of me as a woman, even though I didn't feel like one yet.

Naturally, he lusted for me, wanted to make love to me, and tried to seduce me every chance he got. He didn't know I was a virgin, nor did I want him to know I was either. I made several excuses why I wasn't able to stay overnight at his house. College classes the next day, on my period, didn't bring any overnight stuff.....

The day I used the 'I have an ingrown hair down there and I don't want you to see it' excuse was the day he asked me what in the heck was going on. Beet red and ready to cry, I was ready to bolt. If he hadn't been kneeling before me with his arms about me I would have. I couldn't even look him in the eye. That's when he asked me if I'd ever had sex before. Shaking my head no, still unable to look him in the eye, I was prepared for the worst. He started to laugh, and not just a chuckle. A regular old belly laugh. The floodgates opened and a few tears streamed down my cheek, I thought for sure he was going to dump me on the spot. Instead, he hugged me tight, and told me not to cry.

I ended up losing my virginity to him that night. That is one experience I will never forget as long as I live. I had never had sex, he had never been with a virgin. I was so scared he literally had to pry my legs apart to get between them, when he got there, he had to keep telling me to relax, my legs were too tight around his waist. When I was finally relaxed enough for him to move freely between my legs, he couldn't get his cock in. He didn't want to hurt me, so he was trying to be as gentle as possible. But, he literally couldn't get it in. Finally, something happened, I felt a sharp pain and lots of wetness down there, he slid right in. I couldn't believe how much it hurt! I laugh now as I remember telling him at that moment, "I can't believe people do this on purpose." It wasn't long at all before he pulled out. I have no idea whether he came or not, but I seriously doubt it.

He went into the bathroom and yelled back in to me. "Maybe you should come in here." I sat up on the bed and noticed immediately a big spot of blood on the sheet. Still staring down at the blood spot on the sheet, he came into the bedroom and told me I would be ok, he had started the shower for me, I would feel better after a shower.

I was horrified, embarrassed, and ready to die. I specifically remember saying aloud "I am never doing that again!" He had laughed, kissed me, and told me he would change my mind about that in no time.

5 comments:

Woman with a Secret said...

bored, I haven't thought about that moment in years. I had fun as I sat back and typed up that post, remembering all the insecurities and irrational thoughts that used to course through my mind. It's amazing how much I have changed over the years.

ArtfulDodger said...

Good choice Legs! That is a great first time story, makes us all think about how insecure we were at one time. Thanks for sharing. ;)

Woman with a Secret said...

It was such a tough choice artfuldodger. I had good stories for all the questions.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! I won! :-)

Wonderful story...thank you for letting us into that part of your life.

I'm so glad your first time was with someone so caring and understanding. Sure sounds like a memory to be treasured.

Woman with a Secret said...

yes, it's a special memory to me. It's a little bittersweet to think about my time with him, it was pretty tough when he passed away.