Saturday, January 21, 2006

Is there a masseuse in the house?

My shoulders and back ache today. My shoulder muscles are so sore, I had too much fun last night.

My husband and kids have been out of town for the past few days, leaving me all the time in the world to play. And play, I have.

One of my all time favorite positions is doggie, I love it. I love to feel my partner behind me, holding my hips, thrusting into me, rubbing my clit as I push back against him.

Just thinking about it gets me warm and lustful.

There is a move I do with my hips, it's just a slight wiggle, but R loves it. As I push back on him every now and again I will do the move, turning him into an animal. On my elbows with my forehead on the bed, I wiggled my hips for him, the more he moaned, the harder he thrust inside me, the more I wiggled them. Cum literally dripped down my thighs as he grabbed my shoulders and pushed inside me as hard and as far as he could. I moaned in ecstasy, causing him to grip my shoulders harder, pulling on me harder.

"That's my girl, fuck that cock baby! Oh God, that's it baby....." Getting up on all fours, I pushed back as hard as I could, screaming out. I was so wet, and tight, I squeezed his cock right out. Shoulders already aching, and back sore, I lowered myself to the bed, panting, and rolled to my back. Pulling R down with me, I spread my legs wide, waiting for him to finish the job. One deep thrust and he was cumming, kissing my forehead, breathing into my ear.

His skin was drenched with sweat as I smoothed my hand across his back, caressing his arm. Wrapping his arm around me, I rested my head upon his chest, listening to his heart slowly begin to regain a normal heartbeat.

At some point I dozed off, for how long I'm not positive. I awoke as R pulled the blankets up around us, snuggling us in. I spent the night sleeping in his arms.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

im glad im not the only one who visits his lover's house when the family is away.

DH said...

Very sexy stuff! You sure know how to get your male readers' attention!

Tommy said...

Very hot! You're just delightful!