Monday, January 09, 2006

I've Been Tagged

Let the fun begin! (Thanks artfuldodger)

1. Have you ever had three-way or group sex? No, one of the things that really turn me on about sex is the bond that is created between two people during the act. I like to be able to focus all of my attention on one person, and have them focus all of theirs on me.

2. Have you ever had sex during menstruation? Yes, a million times.

3. Have you had a sexual experience with someone of the same gender? No, not an 'actual' sexual experience. When I was 18 I lived with my best friend and her family. She and I shared a bed, more then once I awoke in her arms or she in mine, but that was about it.

4. Have you ever had sex in your parent's house? Nope. I haven't actually been home since I was 16.

5. Have you had hot interracial sex? Um, if you consider Italian interracial, then, yes, quite frequently!

6. Have you masturbated in front of another person? Yes, but only once. My college roommates younger brother (18 years old) was asking for advice on how to touch a woman. I started by showing him, then letting him experiment on me.

7. Have you had sex in a public place? More then once.

8. Have you been filmed or photographed having sex? Yes, more recently I've gotten into experimenting with my digital camera with R.

9. Have you had anal sex? Yes, not very often, but I have.

10. Have you masturbated today? Yes, first thing this morning in the shower.

11. Have you had sex in a car? Of course, who hasn't had sex in a car. :)

5 comments:

ArtfulDodger said...

Legs, I wish I had been your college roomates younger brother!!

Woman with a Secret said...

That was definitely an experience! I still see him around all the time, we live in the same town. I've wondered before if he still remembers what we did.

Tommy said...

Somehow, I just have a hunch he might remember that. Just a guess on my part!

Desireous said...

LOL Who hasn't had sex in a car? Yes really!!!

Hugs
Des

ArtfulDodger said...

I have very strong feeling that is something no one would ever forget. ;)