Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Naughty Flirtation

My shirt fell open slightly as I leaned across the print to find the correct dimension, the D sized print covered most of the table. I traced the arrow with my finger to ensure I had the correct location. Movement out of the corner of my eye startled me for a brief moment, I looked up. J was leaning against my cubicle wall, watching me. I smiled, it has been quite a while since I've had the chance to be naughty with J.

"Need any help with that print?" he offered. I leaned back down and feigned an inability to find the correct location of a dimension. J moved next to me and leaned down, placing one hand on the small of my back, the other on the table. His scent was intoxicating, I've always loved the way he turns me on by just his scent. I waited until he found the 'hidden' dimension and thanked him for his help.

Placing his hand so low on my back that it was nearly on my bottom he turned to leave, letting his hand linger to slowly slide across the backside of my skirt.

2 comments:

Adam said...

Lucky J. I remember a dinner at my boss's home some years ago when the 4 of us had all had a bit to drink by the end of the evening. His gorgeous wife's blouse was slightly undone, and she knew it. When he leaned over to button her top button, she pushed him away with a mischevious smile. Nothing else happened (life isn't Penthouse!), but it still is a fond memory of a long-lost time.

Hooray for self-aware flirting!

Anonymous said...

Just not enough skilled flirters around to keep things spiced. Thanks for keeping it exciting!