Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Early Arrival

Such a lucky girl I am, R was able to cut his trip short, that being the reason for his second phone call last night.

You'll have to excuse me at the moment, I'm still a touch giddy from our recent tryst. I love this feeling that I'm experiencing at the moment, so warm, so soft, so relaxing.

His breath on my ear was moist and warm, hitching slightly from the pleasures of being inside me, thrusting, my hands grasping his shoulders, pulling. Lifting my hips from the bed to meet his thrusts, one leg pulled up and over his back, I moaned quietly into his neck.

"There aren't any kids here baby, you don't need to be so quiet," bringing his hand up, he brushes hair from my eyes. I stare directly into his eyes, he stares into mine. I am the first to break the link, my head tilts back as my back arches, leg cramping as I begin to climax.

"My leg....." slowly I slide my leg down using my right hand to work out the kink. With my leg completely straight, R moves one leg from between mine and places it on the outside, beginning to thrust again. Almost instantly I'm wild with lust again, his cock rubbing against my lips and clit and yet it's still inside me. This time I scream out as I climax, R's movements jerky and pulsing as he does the same.

Keeping me within his tight grasp, we lay for several moments catching our breath. "That's my girl," he says as he smoothes my hair out across his chest, lightly tugging at the curling ends, rubbing the strands between his fingers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I'm so freakin' jealous!

Over the leg sex is great...get that clit nice and happy.

So happy for you. Three cheers for R!

{Yes...I'm marguarita drunk....}