Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Long Day

I'm absolutely exhausted at the moment, and not from doing the fun stuff either. So many deadlines to meet, I feel so stressed out.

My boss was sitting next to me in my cube this morning discussing one of the prints. It's an absolute nightmare, putting it nicely. If given the opportunity, I would gladly give him head to get out of the mountains of work trying to fix the engineers mistakes. Heck, I would do it at my desk with my cube mate sitting there watching.

I have to admit, I do fantasize about him coming up to me and propositioning me, requesting sexual favors in exchange for lightening my work load. Does that stuff still happen anymore out there?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to me, but I wish it did !

ArtfulDodger said...

can't say as I ever have those, since I am the Boss. And, now that I think about it, the last time I did I married her and look how that turned out!! So, be careful. :)

Woman with a Secret said...

It's never been a serious consideration for me either. When it comes to my career and my reputation, I do take it seriously. I would rather know that I got where I am because I deserved it. But, it's still a fun fantasy. ;-)