Wednesday, November 23, 2005

69 Secrets about the Woman with a Secret

  1. I have freckles, dimples, and don't tan very well.
  2. I love to bask in the sun anyway.
  3. I hate talking on the phone.
  4. I sometimes let the phone ring until my voice mail picks up so I won't have to talk on the phone.
  5. I cried uncontrollably the first time I watched 'City of Angels'.
  6. I never cry during a movie.
  7. My husband is short, works in construction, always has facial stubble.
  8. My lover is tall, a business man, and always clean shaven.
  9. The two men couldn't be more opposite if they tried.
  10. The first time I ever had an affair was with the man I lost my virginity to.
  11. It was my oldest sons 2nd birthday.
  12. He died of a heart attack this year on the 9th anniversary of our affair.
  13. He was not discovered until 4 days after he died.
  14. My feelings are easily hurt and I sometimes pout.
  15. Childish as it may sound, I like to get my own way.
  16. I will only sleep in silky pajamas.
  17. I will only wear silky panties.
  18. I keep a stuffed teddy bear under my bed that I've had since I was a kid.
  19. When I wake up from a bad dream I reach down and hug the teddy bear.
  20. I cried and searched frantically one day when he turned up missing.
  21. Nobody knows about the 'episode', except you.
  22. The first time I gave a guy a blow job I threw up on his feet.
  23. I was so embarrassed I wanted to die.
  24. I love no bake cookies.
  25. I've tried to make them a million times and they never turn out.
  26. I've skinny dipped before with complete strangers.
  27. I've had sex while swimming in a pool.
  28. Surprisingly, it's not as easy as you may think.
  29. I once had to go to the ER to have a sponge contraceptive removed from me.
  30. I was 18 years old and nobody has ever heard this bit of information but you.
  31. I am turned on by dark colored trouser socks.
  32. I have absolutely no idea why.
  33. I would rather be with a man that is not attractive but treats me well then a man who is gorgeous but doesn't treat me well.
  34. I am sexually attracted to my husbands boss.
  35. He has only one testicle, the other one was removed when he was a child. He had cancer.
  36. The best sex I ever had was outside under the stars.
  37. It was the first time I ever moaned for my lover.
  38. I don't like to be on top during sex because I have absolutely no rhythm.
  39. It's impossible for me to climax on top unless my lover is helping me out.
  40. My clit is extremely sensitive.
  41. It can not handle direct stimulation from my partners hands.
  42. But I love oral.
  43. I've never had my asshole licked.
  44. I do wonder what it feels like.
  45. I love massage oils. Especially the flavored ones.
  46. My absolute favorite color is blue.
  47. I am grossed out by long toe nails.
  48. I once refused to have sex with my husband until he cut his toe nails.
  49. My feet are an erogenous zone.
  50. It turns me on to have them massaged and rubbed.
  51. I sometimes let my lover shave my legs.
  52. It turns him on.
  53. I don't like the smell of food scented candles.
  54. I sometimes fantasize about fucking an anonymous stranger on a beautiful sandy beach.
  55. I sometimes worry that I think about sex too much
  56. I've known my best friend in the world since we were in 7th grade.
  57. On Monday she told me she was 8 weeks pregnant for his first child.
  58. Instead of feeling happy for her, I felt sad.
  59. She has no idea what she has in store for her.
  60. I sometimes feel suffocated by my children.
  61. I do love them more then anything else in this world.
  62. I love receiving emails.
  63. I would rather get an email then a phone call anyday.
  64. I always stop by and visit with an elderly woman that works with me.
  65. She reminds me of my grandma.
  66. My grandma died 11 years ago, I miss her so much.
  67. I sometimes wonder if she is looking down on me watching what I am doing.
  68. I have never told anyone I know about this blog.
  69. I love having this secret too.

7 comments:

DH said...

Great start to the list!

Can't wait to see part 2!

Chasing The Moon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Desireous said...

Wow I thought I was the only one with a thing about the phone. I hardly ever answer mine. In fact I only answer if I'm expecting to hear about a job or something like that. Otherwise I let the kids answer or the machine. I hate talking on the phone! It's so nice to hear of someone else with very similar feelings about it!!!

Hugs
Des

Nick Mazonowicz said...

Thanks for the link. Cool!

Woman with a Secret said...

glad you liked the list dh.

Des, I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one out there who suffers from this as well!

No problem culfy! I'm glad you appreciate the link. :)

Woman with a Secret said...

no problem suburband dude, glad I could bring a smile to your face.

Woman with a Secret said...

Please do on both accounts. (email and list)

I love finding out new things about people.