Thursday, November 17, 2005

Continued....

His arm wrapped tightly about my waist, my arms laced around his neck. He was hard, very hard, pressed up against me, I wanted him. I wanted more. I moaned out when he slid his hand down to grab my ass and pull it in closer to him.

My lips stinging from the pressure of our kisses, I pulled away and knelt down before him, both hands massaging the firm bulge in the front of his slacks. Pulsing and twitching in my hands, he was enjoying my touch. Placing both of his hands upon mine, he thrust forward and leaned his head back. I squeezed with both hands while he moaned.

I smiled.

He was becoming impatient, he quickly removed his slacks and underwear. I remained on the floor, kneeling. I wanted to suck his cock. He didn't come back over to me, so I had to tell him to. Smiling sheepishly, he returned back to the spot he had occupied moments before. I started slow, like always, sucking just the head, using my right hand to cup his balls and massage the shaft a little. He moaned constantly, I loved it. In no time flat he was cumming in my mouth. I'm not used to such a quick response! It was kind of nice.

I began removing my clothing as he sat on the bed and watched. Feeling a little kinky, I decided to leave on the black lace bra and panties. I could tell by the devilish smile on his face that he was enjoying every minute.

He leaned back slightly as I climbed astride him, grinding slightly down into his lap. The material from my panties had worked it's way into the crack of my ass but I did nothing to fix it. I was flushed and warm, in need of his touch, in desperate need to have him inside me. Within moments he had rolled me onto my back, sucking on my neck, humping between my legs. Not the most suave of moments, but the carnal need of his actions had me wanting much much more. I reached down and hooked a thumb in my panties, hoping to get them down far enough to possibly get a little action, he was to tight between my legs, they weren't going anywhere.

"Get my God damn panties off and fuck me," I was breathless and irritated, he did exactly what I said. In 5 seconds flat the panties were on the floor, my legs were in the air, and I was moaning into his ear. The weight of his body pressing down as he drilled into me, I couldn't catch my breath, I couldn't get enough. I couldn't stop myself from cumming.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know, its my secret reading about sex! usually i look up erotic stories online but now i dont need to, there's real action here !

Woman with a Secret said...

Thanks for stopping by humdrum. I hope I can live up to your expectations. I'll certainly try. :)

Nick Mazonowicz said...

So, not bad evening?

Woman with a Secret said...

Not bad at all culfy. Sometimes it's good to shake things up a bit.