Tuesday, November 29, 2005

A Sweet Surprise

R drove all the way here to spend the night with me last night! I couldn't believe it, I was in such shock.

A dark suit near the exit caught my attention as I left the class room. I glanced up from my books and nearly dropped them when I realized who it was. Smiling from ear to ear I rushed up to him.

"What are you doing here??" I was so excited to see him, I couldn't contain myself. I set the books on the window ledge and placed both hands on his chest, staring up into his eyes. Placing his hands on my hips, he smiled and stared back down at me.

"I thought you could use the company," he winked and bent down to kiss me. Just the excitement of it all had me on edge, wanting and needing him.

"Let's go back to my hotel!" subtle I was not. Flushing and slightly embarrassed at my sudden burst, I started to laugh.

I followed R back to his car and climbed inside. He was so handsome sitting there, and he smelled so good. I leaned over and placed my hand on his thigh, close enough to his penis that my fingertips could feel it, rub it. Gently kissing his chin and neck, finally finding his lips. Growing ever harder, I rubbed and stroked him through his slacks.

"Blow me baby," he moaned. Giving his penis a quick squeeze, I unzipped his zipper while he unfastened the hook. I stroked it with my hand a couple of times savoring the softness of the head, waiting for the precum. I licked the head with my tongue, then looked up at him and licked my lips. Pushing his seat back as far as it wound go, he leaned his head back and put his hand on the back of my head. My head moved up and down on him as I sucked his cock as hard as I could, his fingers laced within my curly hair.

His cock was pulsing, I knew he was about to cum. Pushing down hard on my head I could feel the salty warmth fill my mouth, spill out on to my chin. Moaning loudly, he said "That's my girl" and released my head. I swallowed hard and slowly pulled him out of my mouth. My lips made a smacking sound when he was finally free. Wiping the stray cum from my chin he leaned over and kissed me gently on the lips. "Now, then, let's find that hotel room of yours."

No comments: