Monday, November 07, 2005

Patience

I watched you, quietly, from across the room. You had no idea I was already there, waiting for you. I smiled to myself as I watched you check your watch repeatedly, your attention focused on the door.

Slowly working my way across the crowded room. I don't want you to know that I'm already here yet. I want to surprise you.

You glance in my direction and smile wide. I can't help but return the same wide smile. Leaving your perch at the door, you rush in my direction, to take me in your arms. Burying your face in my hair, you whisper into my ear "How long have you been here? I was getting worried." I giggle a little as your warm breath tickles my sensitive skin.

"Not long...." I look up into your eyes, so captivating and warm. I smile again, and smooth my hand along your rear, giving it a gentle squeeze. "So, are we ready?" I'm already feeling very playful, I can't wait.

"You've read my mind," taking my hand in yours, you lead me back toward the door.

3 comments:

Jay said...

Very seductive.

The Wisdom of Wislon said...

this is more romantic than the golden shower ;-)

Woman with a Secret said...

Definitely more romantic then the golden shower.

I had to write about the golden shower though. It surprised me, I had never heard anything like that before in my life. And, since this is the only spot that I can actually express myself about that kind of stuff, a golden shower post is what you got.