Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Feeling Playful

I love to play with you, to tease you, to become excited by you. I'm flushed with excitement and horny as I sit astride you, slowly rubbing my panty clad pussy on your rock hard cock. You throb against me, involuntarily moving and twitching with excitement.

My hands are on your shoulders, I lean down and run the tip of my tongue across your bottom lip. You lean up to kiss me but I pull away before you get a chance to. I smile wickedly as you groan out my name. Your hands grab onto my hips as you thrust up, trying to get beyond the silky thin barrier of my panties.

"Silly boy," I whisper in your ear just before I nip it with my teeth.

"Fuck me baby... Oh God, just fuck the hell out of me..." pleading in your voice.

I'm wild with desire. My panties are still around my ankles as you bury yourself within me. I'm on my hands and knees, ankles bound by the silk panties. My body thrusts forward against my will as you pound into me, over and over, harder and harder.

Screaming out your name, I climax, my pussy tightening around you.

"That's my girl," you croon as you pound into me one last time. Warmth between my legs, I feel our excitement running down my legs. I stay still, not wanting to move, not wanting the moment to end.  Posted by Picasa

No comments: