Sunday, November 06, 2005

Golden Shower

Urinating on a person during sex is commonly called a golden shower and the most common body parts to be urinated on are the face, breasts, buttocks and genitals. There is a risk that some sexually transmitted infections (STIs) can be passed through urine so it's best to aim below the neck at unbroken skin in order to minimize risks. Drinking someone else's urine poses the same sort of risks. (I found this here)

Before last night, I had no idea such a thing as this existed. I love to learn new things about different people. People can be so different from each other, it's amazing to me. When I had asked him what it felt like, he had described it as 'a warm loving feeling'.

2 comments:

Nick Mazonowicz said...

I'll go for most things but golden showers is just taking the piss.

Woman with a Secret said...

Thanks for stopping by culfy. If you ask my opinion, it sounds kind of gross to me as well. I'm pretty sure I won't be participating in any 'Golden Showers' of my own.