Saturday, November 19, 2005

A long way home...


The roads were terrible yesterday, an already 6 hour drive took me 8. I had never been so relieved to get home in my life.

My husband was glad to see me, for a change. He must have been worried, he gave me a hug a few moments after I stepped though the door. I miss that. I miss feeling wanted by him. I waited until after the kids had gone to bed and asked him if he would care to take a shower with me. I expected him to say no, I was pleasantly surprised when he said yes.

A shower can be the most relaxing, erotic, unreal experience a person can have. 2 people together in the warmth of the continuously flowing water, touching and rubbing, smooth and slippery, wanting and needing each other. By far, it is one of my favorite turn ons.

I stood facing the spraying water, eyes closed, his arms wrapped tightly about my waist, my hands resting on his. He is slowly sliding himself in and out of me, out of my tight little ass. For a long time we stood there in this position, neither of us wanting anything to end the moment. I've missed him, I've missed us together. Finally I lean forward a bit, placing my hands on the shower wall. Knowing this is his cue, he grabs my hips and start thrusting into me, hard and fast. Moaning out, I rest my forehead on my right arm, my muscles tighen as I reach my climax. A few more thrusts and I feel him cumming as well, grinding himself into my ass.

A nice end to the day, if I may say so.

*I would have preferred a nice shower picture, but I couldn't get them to turn out. The bathroom is too bright. Hopefully this will do.Posted by Picasa

No comments: