Monday, November 14, 2005

Dinner for Two

I was late for class this morning. For the life of me I couldn't pry myself out of bed. The instructor had already started his lesson as I was sneaking through the door and quietly making my way to the nearest empty seat. What a lovely start to the endless hell I call six sigma training!

Lost for most of the morning, I approached the instructor during our lunch break to see if I could somehow make heads or tails of the lesson plan. He had assigned our project today, I am in serious need of help if I plan to eventually grasp this stuff.

He's a naughty boy, I could tell. Several times I caught him staring down the front of my blouse as I leaned over to take notes while he rehashed the lesson. I made sure to give him quite the eyeful! At one point he stepped away from the table exposing a slightly bulging, probably horny as heck, cock. I smiled inwardly when he noticed me looking.

I asked him what he was doing for dinner, I was bored as heck in the hotel room and didn't feel like wasting away by myself. He gladly accepted my invitation to join me for a meal. Who knows, I may get lucky tonight.

2 comments:

Nick Mazonowicz said...

Are those your legs in the profile by the way?

Woman with a Secret said...

Nope, not my legs. I found the picture and I liked it. I do want to get a different one in there eventually, I just need to get creative with the camera.