Monday, November 21, 2005

A Stolen Moment

"I've missed you so much," R leans down and kisses me full on the lips. I've missed him too. I didn't realize just how much until that moment. My tongue is tingling, he tastes like peppermint.

"I've missed you too," I look deep into his eyes, he leans down to kiss me again. Sliding my hands beneath his suit jacket, I wrap my arms about him and squeeze just a tiny bit.

"Come see me tonight," He smiles down at me as he brushes the stray hairs out of my eyes. I smile back and nod my head yes. Leaning down, he kisses me one last time, soft and warm, I don't want to let him go.

But, I have to, for now.

3 comments:

Sandman said...

Oh my. Looks like I've got some steamy reading to catch up on here.
Great blog! I love your username.

Anonymous said...

I can only say one thing about your blog. I LOVE IT!!!

Woman with a Secret said...

thanks to both of you. It's kind of nice to know that somewhere out there someone has at least taken a peek at my blog.