Saturday, November 12, 2005

Worth the Wait?

R is one of the most handsome men I have ever seen, I lust for him just at the thought. His dark brown eyes intoxicate me with their beauty, I often lose myself as I look deep into them. His intelligence and charm are what really seal the deal though. Oh how I love a smart man.

I descend the stairs slowly allowing R to gaze upon me from head to toe. His left hand slides up his thigh to stroke his hardening cock through his pants. A sly smile forms on my lips as I watch him, I have to force myself not to rush down to him, I want him to wait.

"God you're gorgeous," his voice is husky with need. I stop at the bottom of the stairs and wait for him to come over to me. Wrapping my arms about his waist, I press my body tight against him and look directly into his eyes.

"How do I look?" His bulging pants have already answered my question, but I ask anyway. R's hands grasp my rear and squeeze as he lowers his head to kiss me long and deep. I am weak with desire for him. "Let's go get comfortable," I lead him down the hall to the spare room.

I lay in his arms for a bit smoothing my hand up and down his body, lingering now and then to rub his balls or stroke his cock. He is so hard, I want him so badly. He is laying naked next to me, I am still wearing the long black slip and matching panties. Rolling me onto my back, R kneels before me to remove my panties. Placing himself between my parted legs he kneels down to lick the crease of my thigh. The touch of his cool tongue next to my skin electrifies me. Once again his tongue reaches out to me, this time it's the labia, ever so carefully. He's teasing me by not penetrating me. I moan for him, I want him, I ache for him.

"Do you want me?"

"Yes....."

"What's that? I couldn't hear you."

"Yes, [R], please......"

My back arches involuntarily as he buries his face between my legs. I moan out immediately, one hand in his hair, the other hand rubbing and squeezing my left breast. My legs come together as I climax, my breathing is coming in quick gasps. Before I have a chance to catch my breath R is on all fours above me, inserting his rock hard cock between my legs. Oh, he feels so good, moving slowly in and out of me.

Our bodies are making the wet smacking sounds that lovers create. The headboard bangs against the wall as he picks up speed. Loud moans, from both of us. I wrap my legs around his waist as he begins to pound into me, harder and harder. Bucking up against him I climax a second time, my hips coming off the bed. Pounding into me one last time he cums as well, throbbing between my legs, warmth pulsing out. We kiss deeply and try to catch our breath. Still connected we roll onto our sides, my legs still around his waist.

"That's my girl," he says cupping my bottom with his hands. I live to hear him whisper this into my ear, I close my eyes rest my forehead against his.

No comments: